- 2 fillets canned salmon, carefully boned , skin removed and flaked (or ½ pound freshly steamed salmon filet, cooled and flaked)
- 6 large shrimp - peeled , deveined and chopped (raw)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and diced small
- 1 stalk of fresh celery, chopped small
- 2 tablespoons green onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons, red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 tablespoon Texas Gourmet’s Sidewinder Searing Spice
- 1/8 teaspoon of fresh or dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons shaved parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Over medium heat, heat oil in a medium skillet.
Combine canned salmon, beaten eggs, milk, green onions, jalapeño, red bell pepper, celery, Texas Gourmet’s Sidewinder Searing Spice, dill weed, shaved parmesan and 1/2 cup bread crumbs in a large bowl.
Form into 2 ½” round patties and dust with additional bread crumbs.
Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Serve cold or warmed with Lemon Garlic Aioli.